Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 100

Thread: Who would you choose?

  1. #81
    Inactive Member WAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love you too melinda! *kisses you all over the place* *vbs

  2. #82
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would definately have to pick Kerala for girls in the pool...she has the same odd personality as me, and we are pretty similar in alot of ways...*rubs up against her*

    Hank and Non can watch *G

  3. #83
    Inactive Member voodooray's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we can make this into the pool porn first video outing?

    sticky in the middle east

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Mj4²ºIrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ......I must first say ....I luvz me 2we *G*
    N only withchu would i *thinkz dirty thoughtz*......As 4 2 ...who r u?...*L*
    Bl@nv@ ....I do to comez around ....It'z just that i fliez around neva grounded iz all
    .....*lookz @ the closet*.....Bl@nv@ that'z as close as i have gotten to the whole flip-flop thing although me has neva turned down a good thing....R u a Good Thing...*lookz with the Mmmmmmmmmm look*..*EG*.N..*LMAO*.......N as 4 the guy who'z foggy on who MJ iz....Sorry i forgot yer name *Grinz*...Ima MJ------>
    -------------> M@r? J@??? 4??....Hiya!

    Psssssst.....Melindooooo...Wuzzzzzupperz!*G*

    tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue eek tongue

    Alwayz here just not seen........!

  5. #85
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hangs head* I'm sorry...I just never call you MJ, and i HARDLY ever see you!! (hint, hint)...but eeeyeah...I know who you be *hugs*

  6. #86
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hmmm.....what girls would I do...Hmmm..*G*..Well actually there isnt many girls in the pool I dont like...there's a couple..but not many..*G*...I like them all in different ways for different reasons...but if I had to choose...hmmm...well redhead of course just cause..and blanca...cause there's just something about her...and 2 cause we have been friends a long time and she DONT TALK LIKE THIS ANYMORE...and I like that about her..*LOL*..and mel is just plain sexy..*G*.....Virgo cause I would like to pop her cherry..Kerala..cause Rotten would shit himself and that would be reason enough..*G*...Trix ..cause she's a brat and I admire that..Sniffs cause she is Canadian..Nuff said!...All of a sudden I feel bi...*swings that door*..How about all the girls get together and get all this sexual tension out of the way....*G*
    Oh and Past7..who I never see enough of...Cause she is older than me..*EFG*..and who knew she had her shit together?..*G*..and cracks me up.. smile...I'm horny..*goes to my fav porn site*..see y'all later..*G*

  7. #87
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FOLLOWS HEIDI TO THE PORN SITE WITH A VIBE FROM THE USED BIN *LOL*

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOOK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.there is the MJ!!!


    erm..I lost my train of thought....MJ..come pick me up ..in yer space vehicle...and I will flie wif ya...*Big toothy Grin*

  9. #89
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What are you talking about Non...I'm a perfect lil angel... biggrinangelA

  10. #90
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heidi..wants to pop my cherry?.....*G...and K....why don't all 3 of us just...........*W

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •